HALF-HOUR / COMEDY
Lewis has everything he ever wanted, a good, satisfying career, a simple apartment with a great view, and a fun relationship with his wife. Life is wonderful. But just as Nature abhors a vacuum, Lewis soon discovers that one simple thing can completely upset the apple cart of his life - a baby.
- Episode GHM/1A:
" ONE MAN'S BUNDLE OF JOY... "
- SERIES PREMIER: With a promotion and a raise Lewis has a perfect day.
- Episode GHM/1B:
" ...IS ANOTHER MAN'S BAG OF STINKING POOP "
- With the news that she's finally pregnant Tracey has a perfect day.
- Episode GHM/1C:
" BAD NEWS / BAD NEWS "
- Lewis' perfect day ends on a sour note.
- Episode GHM/1D:
" HORRIBLE COUNTDOWN "
- Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back and other things old people say to you when you're expecting your first child.
- Episode GHM/1E:
" MEDIEVIL TORTURE CHAMBER "
- His first trip to the Doctor opens a whole new world of hurt.
- Episode GHM/1F:
" KEEP THE RECEIPT "
- Lewis refuses the hard core transformation Tracey demands.
- Episode GHM/1G:
" MASS DISTRACTION "
- "The gear involved in a newborn makes what Hillary took up Everest look like a picnic basket!"
- Episode GHM/1H:
" IT'S LIFE JIM, BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT "
- The first sonogram picture to show what the child looks like moves everyone; most to awe, Lewis to panic.
- Episode GHM/1I:
" THE UPSIDE DOWNSIDE "
- The boss learns about the pending child and Lewis discovers his Boss' soft underbelly might slide him into a better job, if he can pretend to like children.
- Episode GHM/1J:
" LIVING WITH A BEACHED WHALE "
- The power politics of a man in the minority take their toll on Lewis who discovers that even an unborn child has a bigger vote than he does.
- Episode GHM/1K:
" MOURNING DAY "
- From lemans class to first rehersal of the delivery Lewis wonders why anyone ever has a second child.
- Episode GHM/1L:
" GOD HATES ME EVEN MORE THAN I THOUGHT "
- Lewis discovers there are worse things than having a baby.
- Episode GHM/1M:
" BIOLOGICAL, CHEMICAL, AND NUCLEAR "
- "No matter what you put in a newborn only one of three things come out, and we thought Saddam had all three!"
- Episode GHM/1N:
" NAMING CONVENTION "
- The in-laws on both sides weigh in heavily on what name the child will have.